Fulton County voters in the 6th Congressional District will have access to six early voting locations for the June 20 run-off election. Early voting will take place will be open Tuesday, May 30 through Friday, June 16, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., including Saturdays, June 3 and June 10.
The six locations are:
- Alpharetta Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta 30009
- East Roswell Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Rd., Rm 232, Sandy Springs
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton
- Robert F. Ocee Library, 5090 Abbots Bridge Road, Johns Creek
- Roswell Branch Library, 115 Norcross Street, Roswell
Voters can verify their Congressional District through www.fultonelections.com or the Georgia My Voter Page.