- Your child(ren) get experience in listening to another adult
- They learn to pay attention to someone who's not their parent
- How to sit quietly while they are speaking
- Experiencing the public performance of literature
- Kids are potentially exposed to a diverse selection of authors, cultural backgrounds and narrative styles
- Library storytime fosters a lifelong love for the library
As of 25 June 2019, OCEE LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS. Ocee will be closed for ~6-9 months.
Please visit http://www.afpls.org/ to find alternate library locations and hours. You'll also find info regarding the renovations/closures that are taking place throughout the library system.
Ocee library is offering programs at off-site locations. This blog will remain active during the closure.