- Know yourself - read a few pages before you commit
- Reduce distractions
- Break up long books. Read something short and easy 1/2 way
- Slow down - it's not a race
- Listen - try the audio version
- Take notes or journal
- Read in an enjoyable, comfortable space
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Too Much of a Good Thing?
Like a big holiday meal, sometimes too much of a good thing is just too much. The same can be said for long books - say 500+ pages. Book Riot has a few suggestions to make it through to the very last word.