The Sierra Club suggests you enjoy your holiday outside. Some of their ideas include:
- Learn about your area's Indigenous culture
- Take a 'gratitude ramble' - use all your senses
- Nature arts and crafts (Xmas gifts or ornaments?)
- Plant a winter herb garden - or plan for spring
- Look at the stars (full moon 11/30!)
Most any day is a great day to be outside. The library can help with research, field guides, park passes, etc. Or just take a book out on your patio to get a little sun and fresh air.