Reminder, the library is offering In-Person Services on Tuesdays (10 AM - 7 PM) and Saturdays (10 AM - 6 PM). Curbside Service will remain available on Mondays and Wednesdays-Fridays. Closed Sundays.
FulcoLibrary is pleased to offer in-branch browsing and use of our computer labs at all 32 library branches. Here are a few tips for patrons:
- In-branch browsing and borrowing includes browsing shelves and using self-check machines for completing as many transactions as possible, like paying fines (with a credit card, no cash accepted at this time) or checking out a book (or 20!) ** PLEASE NOTE: To use the self-checkout machines, you must know your PIN. If you do not know your PIN or never set one up, please see a member of our staff for assistance.
- Patrons will be allowed one hour per day for in-branch browsing and borrowing, so please plan accordingly. We want everyone to have the opportunity to come back inside!
- Patrons can use our self-serve copying/printing services while visiting the branch.
- Patrons will also be able to get in-person assistance at the information desk (including assistance with locating materials in the branch, assisting with new library cards, or other questions).
- Patrons will also be permitted one hour per day for computer lab use. Those using the lab will receive a disposable keyboard and mouse protector for their time at the computer.