The Ocee Library re-opened July 1 for curbside service only. Learn how to use curbside through this link: http://www.fulcolibrary.org/index.php/how-to-place-a-hold-m.
Donations can not be accepted at this time
PURPOSEThe Friends of the Ocee Library is a non-profit support group whose purpose is:
- to cultivate a closer relationship between the community and the library
- to promote knowledge of library services and resources
- to provide financial and volunteer assistance for special library needs and events
Friends of Ocee Library raises funds by selling donated books at the Book Nook in front of the check-out desk. Money raised buys programming and materials above and beyond what's covered by the Fulton County Public Library budget.
If you have gently used books to donate, we ask that technical/computer books or manuals be less than 5 years old. FoOL cannot sell soiled or damaged books. Please recycle these materials in your curbside bin or at Webb Bridge Middle School. Thank-you!
- President, Secretary, Membership: Sheri P
- Vice President, Blog: Patricia B
- Treasurer: Greg E
- Member at Large: Jane H